This page will cover the Ward Family posts that have been written on this blog.
I am creating pages for each family grouping to help make it easier to find the posts written about that family. This will make it easier to find study the information and I highly recommend that you do that and not just jump around. Please read the posts carefully it is important. Always feel free to ask me questions and request copies of original documents or suggest updates for genealogy always changes as new information comes to light.
Blogs are not the best for doing searches and can be confusing. As the author I sort of know what is going on. I have made copies of my posts and put them into a Word.doc so I can search it and I have a Table of Contents of the posts making it easier for me to find things.
There are three ways to search this blog:
Use the Archive Box on the right side of the blog and find the month and year and click and it will give you a listing of posts written during that time. So if you use the dates below you can find the post you are looking for and see it in sequence. Blogs go from past dates to present so they are backwards from a book.
Use the Search box on the right of this blog to search using key words like a person’s name, the location, topics like Mayflower etc.
Seek out the Categories which I have tried to organize by surname, cemeteries, locations and subjects. The list is auto alphabetical within the grouping, so you need to scroll looking for what you want. There is a number next to the category telling you approximately how many posts that the category. It may not find all references to the keyword you are using, although I strive to be careful and diligent.
Blogs are backwards from a book, so the oldest posts are the first. So you could technically go back to the beginning and go forward through the blog. I strive to do the genealogy in a chronological manner but not always for this is also a story about their lives and family connections make it very complicated. When I start writing about a family, I do a summary post of the family of a specific couple listing their children and then try to follow it with more detailed posts about the children and their families if it works within the concept of the blog. If you see revisiting in the title it means I have found new information or am going back to that person or couple and adding more detail.
The Ward Family Overview
- A Find: Richard Brown and Emily Ward, May 2, 2010
- The Browns: Richard and Emma/Emily’s Family, May 11, 2010
- Richard Brown finds Emma Ward! July 27, 2010
- Richard and Emma Marry! August 7, 2010
- Emma Ward Brown Passes, June 10, 2011
- More About Emma Ward Brown, July 25, 2014
- Benjamin & Sarah Ward, 2nd Greats, November 15, 2014
- Benjamin & Sarah Ward a Census Study, November 28, 2014
- Benjamin and Sarah Ward, Seeking their Burial, December 19, 2014
- Benjamin Ward’s Death, January 2, 2014
- Benjamin Ward’s Estate, Middlesex Co., Ontario, January 16, 2015
- A Search for Wards in the Strathroy Municipal Cemetery, January 23, 2015
- Revisiting George Ward, January 20, 2015 (May not be a relative but you never know.)
Happy Hunting! You can find me at email@example.com